1320 Performance 03-06 Nissan 350Z G35 Stainless steel header with VQ35DE engine.
1320 Performance Stainless Steel Headers / testpipe are made of thick T-304 Stainless Steel and are mandrel-bent to form Tig welded for extra durability and fit your particular application with the best performance results possible while the thick flanges and strong welds prevent cracking and offer long-lasting durability. These Headers and Turbo Manifolds help your engine maximize its performance by allowing the exhaust gasses to flow more efficiently to gain power and performance.
- 100% 304 Stainless Steel (we don't use cheap 201 stainless steel which cost 50% lower than 304 stainless steel)
- CNC machine flanges with extra supporting tabs
- TIG weld for strength and durability
- Brushed finish
- depends on vehicle modification can increase anything from 6-18HP
- Straight thru design and bolt-on installation
- Direct Bolt On (Professional Installation Recommended)
- hardware and gasket Included
Note: Will not fit VQ35HR Engine or AWD model
*Fitment note: The driver side header has limited clearance with the steering rod/column. Typically if engine mounts worn / old, it will allow more engine movement than normal and create contact on fully throttle situation. This issue was unable to be resolved without either 1) create a small dent on the piping to gain clearance or 2) use solid engine mounts.
*** OFF-ROAD USE ONLY*** NOT SMOG LEGAL CAN NOT BE USED ON EMISSION CONTROLLED VEHICLE
SHIPPING: Shipping is Free to lower 48 states of the USA, including a tracking number. Shipping to P.O box and AFO APO address also shipment to Hawaii, PR, GU and U.S. Virgin islands $45 extra.
please inquire about international shipping price send a e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org