1320 Performance 03-06 350z / G35 Y-pipe utilizes 2.5" stainless steel piping along with bellowed flex sections running from the 2 bolt catalytic converter flanges back to our smooth merge collector. The Y pipe then steps to 3" stainless piping coming out of the merge to the rear 3" exhaust flange. 1320 Performance Y pipe was designed to provide the best possible exhaust tone, ground clearance, and performance, all at a very reasonable price! On some years, modification or removal of a factory plastic guard underneath the vehicle may be necessary
1320 Performance Stainless Steel Headers / testpipe are made of thick T-304 Stainless Steel and are mandrel-bent to form Tig welded for extra durability and fit your particular application with the best performance results possible while the thick flanges and strong welds prevent cracking and offer long-lasting durability. These Headers and Turbo Manifolds help your engine maximize its performance by allowing the exhaust gasses to flow more efficiently to gain power and performance.
· 100% 304 Stainless Steel (we don't use cheap 201 stainless steel which cost 50% lower than 304 stainless steel)
· CNC machine flanges with extra supporting tabs
· TIG weld for strength and durability
· Brushed finish
· depends on vehicle modification can increase anything from 6-18HP
· Straight thru design and bolt-on installation
· Direct Bolt On (Professional Installation Recommended)
· hardware and gasket Included
*** OFF-ROAD USE ONLY*** NOT SMOG LEGAL CAN NOT BE USED ON EMISSION CONTROLLED VEHICLE
SHIPPING: Shipping is Free to lower 48 states of the USA, including a tracking number. Shipping to P.O box and AFO APO address also shipment to Hawaii, PR, GU and U.S. Virgin islands $45 extra.
please inquire about international shipping price send a e-mail to: email@example.com