1320 Performance 90-96 Nissan 300ZX Turbo DownPipe
1320 Performance downpipes are made of thick T-304 Stainless Steel and are mandrel-bent to form Tig welded for extra durability and fit your particular application with the best performance results possible while the thick flanges and strong welds prevent cracking and offer long-lasting durability. These downpipe help your engine maximize its performance by allowing the exhaust gasses to flow more efficiently to gain power and performance.
Specifications & Features:
- 2mm thick 304 stainless steel piping due to extra heat from turbo downpipe to prevent cracking
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with CNC mandrel-bends
- CNC-machined flanges for strong solid support
- TIG-welded for strength and durability
- Durable brush finish
- Gain 30+ horse power and torque
- Straight-through design and bolt-on installation
- NOTE: CNC machined piece affixed to turbo outlet flange (with allen head bolts) is to keep exhaust gases separate from the turbo before converging them into one, further downstream to create more power.
*** OFF-ROAD USE ONLY*** NOT SMOG LEGAL CAN NOT BE USED ON EMISSION CONTROLLED VEHICLE
SHIPPING: we ship with in 24 hours after purchasing the item.
PLEASE CHOOSE STANDARD SHIPPING SERVICE FOR P.O BOX SHIPMENT AND ANY AFO AND APO ADDRESS $50
PLEASE CHOOSE EXPEDITED SHIPPING SERVICE FOR ALASKA HAWAII, PR AND GUAM AND OTHER U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS $55
WARRANTY: Unless otherwise stated in the listing, we will guarantee the product from free of defect for one full year (12 months) from date of purchase. The warranty does not cover abuse or damages caused by road hazard or improper installation. Any modification to the product will void the warranty. When a warranty claim occur, we will choose to repair, exchange or refund the payment at our discretion. Used items are generally sold in AS-IS condition with no warranty.
RETURN: In the case of returning or exchanging the product, you must email us first to obtain a returned merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Customer will be responsible for paying all shipping & associated costs for sending the product back to us. The shipping that we initially charge is not refundable. All returns is subject to a 25% restocking fee and the returned product must be in unused, original condition. We will not take any returns or exchanges after 2 weeks from the date of sale; reserve the right to reject any return or exchanges.